Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Digital Scrapping Resource


Last summer at CHA my friend Peggy and I were introduced to digital scrapbooking.  I mean we knew ABOUT digital scrapbooking, but we had never actually tried digi scrapping.  The very talented Jessica Sprague had a wonderfully interesting and interactive booth that introduced both her products and allowed for a taste of digi scrapping.

Peggy and I made a page from this photo, which was taken a the Jessica Sprague booth:


Sadly, I cannot locate my digi page at this minute. 

If you are interested in digital scrapbooking please know that there are tons of resources available to you.  I understand from Diane (Capadia) that Creative Memories has a nice digital scrapbooking software.  If you are interested in learning more about the Creative Memories software, check the SHOPPING tab at the top of Diane's blog.

 I am actually learning to use Adobe Photo Shop, a product that is well supported at Jessica Sprague's site.  In fact, my first classes are photo  shop basics - how to use photo shop.   My plan is to do a hybrid type of scrapping.  I like the textures and dimensions created in paper scrapping, yet I find that I like the edits that can be done to photos and backgrounds in digi-scrapping.  As I improve my digi skills I will share some of my work with you.  For the moment, I just wanted you to know where I am hiding!!!

Digital Scrapping Resource Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin