Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Blog winner of Jolly Roger Tilda

First, I'd like to thank everyone for joining in on our Magnolia-licious blog hop! It was a lot of fun and I hope you enjoyed it as well. I just pulled a winner via random.org, and the winner is #68!!


True Random Number Generator

Min:
Max:
Result:
68
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

And the winner is.....Carol Meadows!

Carol Meadows said...
I love to check your messages and see all the work displays you have done. You put so many good ideas and wonderful work of art. Thanks for sharing! Carol M in TX/carolswingster77@aol.com

March 15, 2010 2:30 PM

Congrats Carol! Please send me your address so I can get your new stamp in the mail. If you've already got Jolly Roger Tilda, I will get you the stamp of your choice from Magnolia-licious.
Thanks again for playing! Hugs!

Blog winner of Jolly Roger Tilda Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin